Sony FX6 ($250/Day)
Sony A7SIII ($100/Day)
Sony A7IV ($80/Day)
DJI Mavic Pro 2 ($50/Day)
DJI FPV ($50/Day)
GoPro Hero 7 ($10/Day)
Insta 350 X3 ($20/Day)
Sachtler Aktiv 6 & Flowtech 75 ($70/Day)
Syrp Genie II 3 Axis Motion Kit ($100/Day)
Syrp Margic Carpet CF Slider ($20/Day)
DJI RS3 Combo ($50/Day)
Accsoon Cineview HE ($20/Day)
Desview T12 Teleprompter ($20/Day)
Ipad Air 5 ($50/Day)
YC Onion Chocolate SE Slider ($10/Day)
Atomos Shogun ($50/Day)
Atomos Shinobi ($20/Day)
A7SIII Seafrogs Underwater Housing ($50/Day)
Kupo Quick Release C Stand ($20/Day)
Manfrotto LightStand ($5/Day)
Sony FE 16-35mm F/4 ($15/Day)
Sony FE 20mm F/1.8 ($20/Day)
Sony FE 35mm F1.8 ($15/Day)
Sony FE 50mm F1.4 (50/Day)
Sony FE 90mm F/2.8 ($20/Day)
Sony FE 70-200mm F/2.8 M2 ($60/Day)
Sony FE 200-600 F/5.6-6.3 ($40/Day)
Sony FE 1.4x Teleconverter ($10/Day)
Sigma 24-70mm F/2.8 ($30/Day)
Sennheiser MKH 416 ($40/Day)
Sennheiser MKE 400 ($10/Day)
Rode Wireless Go II ($15/Day)
Tascam X8 ($30/Day)
Aputure 600D ($80/Day)
Amaran F22x ($70/Day)
Amaran 300c ($50/Day
Amaran P60c ($30/Day)
Amaran 60x ($10/Day)
Aputure B7c ($5/Day)
Amaran Spotlight Mount w Gobo ($30/Day)
Aputure Light Dome 3 ($20/Day)
Godox SF 6090 Scrim Flag Kit ($20/Day)
Pavotubes II 15X 2 Kit ($50/Day)
Wet Hire Services
Terms & Conditions
1) Our gear rental must come accompanied with a personnel from Mono Visuals. We do not rent out our gear independently.
2) Rates reflected does not include GST and an additional 10% will be charged in the invoice.
3) Enjoy the convenience of us providing the transportation of all rented equipment to and from the set.
4) Rates reflected do not include any pre and post production. Inquire for more details about the production packages we offer.
5) Price beat guarantee. If you find a price better than ours (in Sydney), we will beat it by 20%.
6) Hire for 3 days and get the third day free (equipment only).
4 hours - $600.00
8 hours - $900.00
12 hours - $1,200.00
Responsibilities include taking creative control of the scene. Videographer will identify points of interest to capture, directing the talents, and take charge of camera / equipment placement.
4 hours - $400.00
8 hours - $600.00
12 hours - $800.00
Responsibilities include assisting the videographer with any errands on set. Assistant will help with setting up of equipment and monitoring of secondary camera (audio and focus only) if needed. Assistant will not be required to operate a camera beyond that and takes no creative control on set.